My hope is that a session with me is fun and enjoyable for everyone involved. I know there is a lot invested on your end and it is not easy getting the kids there all clean and neatly dressed (Believe me, I know! Remember those three kids I mentioned?), but I really want you to walk away from the experience at the end of the day with smiles on your faces.
We will make those smiles happen…don’t worry (no really….don’t worry!). And not by saying “cheese!” No, I’d much rather photograph kids being kids – having fun, laughing, running, playing, snuggling mommy and daddy, tickling their siblings. That’s the real stuff right there. Let’s have FUN!
Baby/Child and Family Session FAQs
- Sessions are typically held outdoors, though younger babies may be photographed inside the home as well.
- Sessions are usually scheduled in the early morning (1 – 2 hours after sunrise) or early evening (1 – 2 hours before sunset) to take advantage of optimal natural light. This time varies depending on the time of year.
- Sessions last around 1 – 2 hours.
- Please look through my galleries for ideas, read the “What to Wear” entries on the blog, or contact me for recommendations on how to dress for your session. I’m happy to be a wardrobe consultant for our session together.
- A change of clothes is recommended, especially for younger children and babies.
- Please contact me 1 – 2 months in advance to reserve your session.
*Half-Pint Photography also offers Cake Smash sessions for baby’s 1st birthday and Baby’s 1st Year plans.
Please email email@example.com for more information.*