Pregnancy is truly a beautiful and emotional experience and one that I have really grown to appreciate after becoming a mom myself. I believe that every mother should have beautiful photos of these quickly passing moments.
Whether this is your first baby or your third, a maternity portrait session will help you remember this meaningful time. The anticipation and excitement, the love you already feel for your baby, and the joyfulness you cannot contain…my goal is to capture this special experience for you to look back on well after the baby has arrived.
Maternity Session FAQs
- Ideal time to schedule your maternity session is around 28 – 34 weeks.
- Maternity mini sessions typically last about 30 minutes.
- This is a great opportunity for us to meet before baby arrives and for me to answer any questions about the newborn session.
- I try not to rely on props, but rather concentrate on the connection between the expectant parents and the connection with your unborn baby
- Comfort is key. We can discuss ahead of your session what are the best options for clothing and accessories, while still reflecting your style and personality.
- BONUS TIP: Don’t schedule anything within an hour or two after your session so that you can relax and enjoy the experience and sneak in a special date after the session!
Please be sure to check out the Maternity Gallery.
*Half-Pint Photography also offers Cake Smash sessions for baby’s 1st birthday and Baby’s 1st Year plans.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.*